Påskefrokost 2015

Også i år møttes en stor gjeng til felles påskefrokost på skjærtorsdag som falt på 2. april. Besøksrekorden fra ifjor ble knust: hele 41 personer, derav 10 barn fant plass i både stue og litlrommet hvor vi i år hadde satt opp bord. For første gang fikk vi ta i bruk kjøkkenet hvor frokostbufeten ble plassert. Alle hadde tatt med seg mat og drikke, så det manglet ikke på noe.

Været var ikke på vår side: det regnet og sluddet, slik at all aktivitet måtte foregå innendørs. Men det så ut til at folk koste seg likevel.

Aldersspenn i år gikk fra den yngste på 19 måneder (lille Even) til den eldste på 77 år (Kjell), og vi har flere barn i vente til neste år…..

8 kommentarer

• Skrevet av furtdsolinopv , 29. mars, 2019 @ 12:58

magnificent issues altogether, you just received a brand new reader. What could you suggest about your publish that you made some days ago? Any positive?

• Skrevet av oprol evorter , 31. mars, 2019 @ 16:25

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

• Skrevet av oprol evorter , 6. april, 2019 @ 18:07

Very interesting details you have observed, regards for putting up. «These days an income is something you can’t live without–or within.» by Tom Wilson.

• Skrevet av oprol evorter , 11. april, 2019 @ 11:06

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

• Skrevet av russell westbrook shoes , 6. mai, 2019 @ 09:11

I definitely wanted to post a small comment so as to appreciate you for the wonderful suggestions you are showing at this website. My rather long internet lookup has now been compensated with really good insight to go over with my visitors. I ‘d suppose that many of us site visitors actually are rather fortunate to dwell in a useful network with so many wonderful professionals with valuable tactics. I feel very much fortunate to have used your entire web pages and look forward to some more amazing moments reading here. Thanks again for everything.

• Skrevet av nike sneakers , 10. mai, 2019 @ 03:49

My husband and i felt quite fulfilled when Louis could do his web research because of the ideas he got out of the site. It’s not at all simplistic just to always be giving away tips people could have been trying to sell. And we all consider we’ve got you to thank for that. The type of explanations you made, the straightforward web site navigation, the friendships you can help to create – it’s got all fabulous, and it’s really letting our son in addition to us know that the situation is awesome, which is pretty important. Many thanks for the whole lot!

• Skrevet av pop over here , 12. mai, 2019 @ 14:26

Amazing Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing! Gov Jobs – http://bit.ly/2VyGO1g

• Skrevet av supreme hoodie , 14. mai, 2019 @ 13:06

I have to point out my respect for your kind-heartedness giving support to folks who really want help on this important theme. Your real dedication to getting the solution all over appears to be pretty productive and has usually made employees like me to realize their objectives. Your amazing warm and helpful useful information implies much to me and a whole lot more to my office colleagues. Warm regards; from everyone of us.

Andre lenker til denne posten